In the summer of 2013, Cash and I will be travelling across the American states in search of culinary challenges. Between us, we aim to win plenty o' T-Shirts and have our names blazoned upon the walls of fame. From now until then, we need to book our tickets, work out a route and indulge in some pre-arrival challenges here. Luckily, one of us has a food outlet of their own, where new and exciting recipes are always being invented and one of us has a stomach of steel ready for the spicy ones. We shall be updating this blog with our home and away conquests and triumphs, as well as stories of food babies, food contractions and food comas!

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Day 33 - NYC to UK. Last Day!

Cash has lost the wager and his forfeit is to pay for all our food and drink today!
I have washed my clothes and they are now in the dryer. The laundry room is right in the basement and looks like a place where lots of murders take place...

My clothes are dried and packed. I am just doing a bit of Philosophy before I pack away my netbook. I have decided to have a breakfast that I'm not really going to be able to have for a while - a beer and a packet of crisps. I need to shower and we were going to go to the Statue of Liberty but I can't be bothered. It's so far away and I'm planning on wearing layers of clothes on the plane so don't want to sweat my female-balls off. It's the air con - it's soooo cold and you know how much I love my heat!

Our host is kicking us out about 3pm so we have pretty much packed away everything and are just chilling We are also trying to find a place that does dip sandwiches.

I might be able to write some more later, if not, see you all in the UK
xx

2 comments: